Saving Private Ryan Wiki is a community site that anyone can contribute to. Discover, share and add your knowledge!
View full main page
"In the Last Great Invasion of the Last Great War, The Greatest Danger for Eight Men was saving...One."Warning: For those who haven't seen this movie. There are spoilers! Read at your own discretion!
Help build the wiki!
Looking For New Editors
We are always looking for new editors to assist in bringing this wiki to the best standard and to provide accurate information on the war film and it's treasured characters. It's advised you make an account yourself so then we will remember you for your edits and be able to keep track on how you well you are assisting the wiki. So come and join the wiki and help us out!
Please consult our general rules to gain an understanding of the type of things we accept and do not accept here on the wiki before editing. Also, understand that all articles of the Saving Private Ryan Wiki, remain the property of this wiki's. If you intend to use information, please use it fairly. Don't claim it as your own. Because this wiki is under the US Copyright Law. Please read this and you will understand.
We don't expect you to do all of the above, these are just a few examples of what you can do and would be greatly appreciated if you did. Thank you in advance
Don't know where to start?
If you need any further help, contact the staff of the wiki and they will assist or check this helpful FAQ made by our head Admin, Zimmi. Hope we can help. If neither of these help, then please contact the staff at Community Central and leave a message there for them to answer.
On D-Day, June 6th, 1944, Miller led Company C of the 2nd Ranger Battalion onto Omaha Beach in France. Miller's men suffered high casualties during the attack, but the German defenses were too weak to hold off the flow of American soldiers and equipment. The Rangers conducted numerous operations for the next few days, and on June 9th Miller was given a special mission to retrieve a 101st Airborne paratrooper, Private James Francis Ryan, whose three brothers had been recently killed in combat.
- Please do not go anywhere near such activities as spams and vandals. Users who violate these rules will be blocked.
- Please report any vandals that happen around. If you have any other inquires don't hesitate to post it on my message wall.
- You can find all admins listed here. Please come find us if you need help. We promise we are friendly!
- If you are willing to be on the staff in this Wiki only leave a message on my message wall. I'll consider whether to make you or not, but you must have made several valid otherwise you will struggle to make the cut.
- Please be responsible of your edits, any users who edit unnecessary edits will have their edits reverted, any users who do this will get blocked but for a certain amount of time but if the user comes back to such activities again, the user will be blocked permanently.
- For more information, please see the requests for admins page. Thank you for your time!